2020-2021 Student Government Board Events and Initiatives
This page serves as a tracker for all current and past initiatives for the 2020-2021 year! This page will become more robust as the year goes on, so be sure to check in to see what we've been up to!
- Civic Engagement Hub
- Student Leader Database
- LGBTIQA+ center
- Mental Health Awareness Month (October): Please check our Facebook page for a full list of events.
- October 1: Putting Mind into Matter: An Art Exhibit on Mental Health and Creativity
- October 1: VAR: How to Help a Friend
- October 2: Activism Panel
- October 3: Mental Health Resource Scavenger Hunt
- October 4: How Integration/ Migration Trauma Affects Our Mental Health
- October 5: A Virtual Roundtable: COVID-19, Intersectionality, and Mental Health
- October 7: Black Wellness Workshop
- October 15: "What is Therapy?"
- October 16: Stay Spoke Open Mic Night
- October 20: Mental Health Amid a Time of Great Change: An SGB Townhall
- October 21: Virtual Fall Safety Fair
- October 22: Mental Health Speaker Series
- October 26: UCC Open House
- October 29: Build Your Support System